Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,494
  • Views: Views 1,473,191

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Time 11am

vmaVgUV.jpg

Last edited:
Sony doesnt want people to get attracted to Aus cricket especially as from next year all the Aus cricket is with Star

Infact quite the opposite would b true. As they have invested lot of money into buying these rights hence for the last few series which r left to be aired in current cycle rights , they would try to leverage it in best possible manner to earn maximum revenue out of it

Last edited:
MTV HD wii air the more popular match with hindi audio feed (one airing on Sports18 SD) while English HD feed for the same likely to b made available on Vh1 HD or Colors Infinity HD. The other lesser popular match likely to either remain Sports18 HD exclusive or same might be aired on MTV SD or Vh1 SD or History TV18 SD.
As of now as per jio schedule
No sports content live on colors infinity hd , history tv18 ,vh1 also not on comedy Central hd only mtv hd shown as sports program but not reveal fixture.

I don't know if Sports18 2 got licence why not viacom18 launch this channel they are giving way too much preference to the franchise cricket and intl cricket than fifa world cup also if they launch sports 18 2 channel on that channel they also can easyly add regional feeds which also helpfull

As of now as per jio schedule
No sports content live on colors infinity hd , history tv18 ,vh1 also not on comedy Central hd only mtv hd shown as sports program but not reveal fixture.

I don't know if Sports18 2 got licence why not viacom18 launch this channel they are giving way too much preference to the franchise cricket and intl cricket than fifa world cup also if they launch sports 18 2 channel on that channel they also can easyly add regional feeds which also helpfull
Correct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock