Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,498
  • Views: Views 1,473,685

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
LPL production not from IPG, different graphics in Sony ten 5.
Whosever is producing but the graphics look premium. I think best of all the franchise T20 leagues in th world.
SLC and Pak cricket graphics and production looks premium, picture quality is awesome, but rich body BCCI cricket PQ and graphics is pathetic.
At least BCCI should handover the production to quality production team like SLC / pak cricket.
LPL league promoter itself IPG, just saw now in scoreboard they mentioned An IPG Production for SLC/LPL.

SLC and Pak cricket graphics and production looks premium, picture quality is awesome, but rich body BCCI cricket PQ and graphics is pathetic.
At least BCCI should handover the production to quality production team like SLC / pak cricket.
BCCI can do nothing. PQ shall improve when Sony gets the right.

BCCI can do nothing. PQ shall improve when Sony gets the right.
Exactly.

Everyone pointing out that the BCCI is at fault here for producing absurd quality in terms of graphic and picture clarity.

I think it is Star India's refusal to invest money and resources to provide good quality feed. Hope someone else gets the media rights in the next cycle.

can anyone confirm either sony sports telecasting eng vs pak 2nd test in sony sports
chennals? seems like its only on sony liv?

Exactly.

Everyone pointing out that the BCCI is at fault here for producing absurd quality in terms of graphic and picture clarity.

I think it is Star India's refusal to invest money and resources to provide good quality feed. Hope someone else gets the media rights in the next cycle.
It has nothing to do with production. All cricket matches of major cricket boards are produced in standard 4k 60fps cameras. Problem here is the way it is output to the consumers. If you watch BCCI/IPL matches on Fox cricket or sky it looks much better with support for UHD compared to Star. Sony's output is really good whereas star's is pathetic

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock