Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,498
  • Views: Views 1,473,835

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Buddy, i did not make the statement just on a random basis but there was a logical reason and context to it. Maybe @StoriesWithPK bro laughed at my comment thinking that i am joking around but i was extremely serious. BeIn and Eurosport entered into a partnership in the United Kingdom so they may as well decide to expand that JV to India if the need arises for the same. Here is an article all can read regarding this concern

I laughed because I knew about Eurosport x BT Sport merger. They are not doing another merger.

If you listen to Warner Bros. Discovery Quarterly earnings, they've not yet mentioned anything significant regarding investments in India. They've already scaled back HBO Max launch in India which was supposed to launch in 2023.

WBD's LatAm sports division, TNT Sports is huge. Even the Eurosport that operate in Europe is huge that's why they merged with BT Sport.

In India, Eurosport carry niche sports rights. I don't think they even have a significant digital presence. The best they can do right now is partner with Prime Video India and stream those niche sports on their service.

fifa 2022 matches available on dd sports channel #299 on Airtel dth for free
l4itA1X.jpg

fifa 2022 matches available on dd sports channel #299 on Airtel dth for free
l4itA1X.jpg
So adtv play smartly carry this channel till 21st dec or give 15 days removal scroll timely managed so we adtv subscriber can enjoy fifa for free 😉
Only drawback scroll on screen whole time but party time for xstreme users as they have no scroll

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock