Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,456
  • Views Views: Views 1,674,803

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
No, I am saying those 15-30 seconds don't make a difference to me.

PS, I am watching on both TV and JioCinema. 🙂
Irony is if Hotstar is in the place of Jio Cinema, and Any other instead of Star Sports is the broadcaster, You will stand infront of criticism about the 15 second delay 😉.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irony is if Hotstar is in the place of Jio Cinema, and Any other instead of Star Sports is the broadcaster, You will stand infront of criticism about the 15 second delay 😉.
See this is the problem with oversmart person like you that jumps to conclusion reading the context. Have you ever seen me complaining about any delays on Hotstar or any streaming platforms be it Sony Liv or Amazon Prime? Even if it's an hour delayed feed. It makes no difference to me. I streamed World Cup finals with 15 minutes delay because of power cut. Is still happily enjoyed it.

See this is the problem with oversmart person like you that jumps to conclusion reading the context. Have you ever seen me complaining about any delays on Hotstar or any streaming platforms be it Sony Liv or Amazon Prime? Even if it's an hour delayed feed. It makes no difference to me. I streamed World Cup finals with 15 minutes delay because of power cut. Is still happily enjoyed it.
I felt that you are intentionally criticizing Star when reading your posts all these days. Don't consider the 'delay context', its just a symbolic example to show your approach against Star. I can't interfere in your freedom of expression. But its like you are procuring Star as a worse company ever... And if someone points out any drawback of some other company you are there to drag in Star. The forum is open to discuss positive and negatives. But should maximum avoid discrimination. In case of Star you are only present to say negatives in such a way of insult rather than expressing opinion. On the other hand very soft approach towards others. I don't know whether you are a hater of Star or you want to trigger some one.

I felt that you are intentionally criticizing Star when reading your posts all these days. Don't consider the 'delay context', its just a symbolic example to show your approach against Star. I can't interfere in your freedom of expression. But its like you are procuring Star as a worse company ever... And if someone points out any drawback of some other company you are there to drag in Star. The forum is open to discuss positive and negatives. But should maximum avoid discrimination. In case of Star you are only present to say negatives in such a way of insult rather than expressing opinion. On the other hand very soft approach towards others. I don't know whether you are a hater of Star or you want to trigger some one.
kycSFsC.gif

When I am tired, I put night matches on DVR and watch it early in the morning. Still will enjoy the match to the fullest. Only thing that I need be careful is not knowing the results.

Back
Top Bottom