Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,480
  • Views: Views 1,468,799

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
To those members:-
Please stop spamming this thread with unnecessary EPL & other football league and UEFA champions league / Europa League tv broadcast schedule in this thread. Please post them in the respective threads.

This thread should be strictly limited to discussions on broadcast rights (current & upcoming ) as the title says.
bro but in this forum and this thread we can give info about tv channels which show which match live so i posted i am not posting any type of sports news , results , updates or which match live on which ott platform news for that topic related discussion i know we have only tech forum so i know i am not posting any out of topic post in this thread or spamming by posting unnecessary posts.

bro but in this forum and this thread we can give info about tv channels which show which match live so i posted i am not posting any type of sports news , results , updates or which match live on which ott platform news for that topic related discussion i know we have only tech forum so i know i am not posting any out of topic post in this thread or spamming by posting unnecessary posts.

Dear Mr. Somnath Chakraborty,

It is my earnest request you to kindly use proper English punctuation marks while posting.

Secondly, this thread as the title says, should be strictly limited to broadcasting rights. End of story.

Example : Star sports has entered into a broadcasting deal with MLB for 2020 & 2021 World series.

Posting tv schedules is irrelevant here. You can post in the respective sporting event threads which are already present there.

The whole point of posting these weekly schedules defeats the whole purpose and subject of this thread.

Regards,

bandelguy

Since respective thread of individual sporting events are unavailable here. @somnath chakraborty bro. I recommend creating seperate threads of sports schedule for each events. So it's easier to find for visitors to find and follow the threads.

Let this thread be exclusively used for discussions and updates about broadcast rights of various sporting events. Do not post any other things like weekly/daily schedules, match scores, results etc.

@DJ Roy bro can you please start a thread to update the Weekly/Daily Schedule of Live Matches on various sports channels. And everyone please update the live match schedules on that thread only.

This will keep the broadcast rights and schedule updates in different threads and avoid any confusion. However neither of the threads will have any match score updates or results updates.

south africa home matches broadcast rights win by star sports
wm6goxh.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock