Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,490
  • Views: Views 1,471,913

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
I don't say that legal or illegal download and watch this channel but 1 afganistani channel watanHD show all cricket match availableFTA on 98 degree satellite

JfP2dbP.jpg
Is this events rights are also with fancode?
If it is RIP indian Tv sports broadcasters

Who will buy? They all are sleeping and favouring Gambling App Fancode. Fancode is hurting indian cricket fans.
Actually there are no returns to broadcasters and going through the new strategy they will not take the rights. At least fancode is relaying them.If you want that too to stop its your wish and these series will not be broadcasted at all.

i don't know one thing. Is it Fancode getting live stream rights at lesser cost or is it really getting profit for the rights. If yes, why tv broadcasters not going for telecast rights for the same

Actually there are no returns to broadcasters and going through the new strategy they will not take the rights. At least fancode is relaying them.If you want that too to stop its your wish and these series will not be broadcasted at all.
Everything happened in 2021. Before we can watch almost all countries Matches in TV. Before fancode becomes strong. Otherways atleast fancode needs to start an android tv app for streaming

My Uncle's friend who is working in Mumbai Dream Sports Pvt Ltd's front end team told that Fancode wont start an android tv app as any rights it acquires is limited to mobile app and web streaming. For Streaming in TV, there is an additional rights fees need to be paid for every rights acquired.

Also From 2019 Fancode is replying on twitter that their team is working hard to get the app for SmartTVs. But in reality they haven't started any groundwork on that till now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock