Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,413
  • Views: Views 1,443,211

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Such beautiful logo with amazing graphics . o God knows when indian channels hire creative graphic designers :cf2:
RiYzJte.jpg
Star has better IMO. Looks cool. Same with their graphics for CWC 19.
The CWC 2019 graphics were not designed by Star but by the ICC. However, in 2015 the graphics used the Nobel font which is the corporate font of Star Sports.

In any case broadcasters don’t decide graphics. OBS (for the Olympics) does.

Indian broadcasters care least about graphics and logo. There was some quality during ESPN-Star days, otherwise it's been nothing more than the work of a primary school student. Although Sony have massively improved their Cricket graphics (sleek & elegant) but they still need to work on their logos.
Among foreign broadcasters I think Sky Sports have the best graphics. In terms of logo, ESPN leads the pack in my opinion, followed by Bein, Supersport & Sky NZ.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock