Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,480
  • Views: Views 1,468,222

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Sony ESPN wasn't bad either. They ruined it with by putting it on rest of their sports channels with blue font of all colours.
The only logo in the SPSN that was good was the Sony Espn one it used to look good even with Sony written over it. All other logos like ten 1 ten 2 are just awful I'm surprised they haven't changed them in all these years and they also needs to change those blue yellow weird graphics that they use 🤮

The only logo in the SPSN that was good was the Sony Espn one it used to look good even with Sony written over it. All other logos like ten 1 ten 2 are just awful I'm surprised they haven't changed them in all these years and they also needs to change those blue yellow weird graphics that they use 🤮
I guess they used some cheap designer for their logos and graphics. They need a revamp ASAP.

I hate the logos. I hate the numbering. I most hate their promos. Sometime they strike gold with promos like Meri Doosri Country. Next we get that horrendous jingle of Sony Pe Hi Dikehega. Gives me Kochikame vibes. And don't even get me started with ident. It's so loud when we compare their line-up being live mostly post midnight and early mornings.

I honestly like logos of Both star and Sony. Every one have their own opinions. It looks cool to me. (y)
/ By the way Eurosport will continue to telecast Dutch League. They were promoting it's advert. I saw while watching Professional Fighters League. The Dutch league starts from 2nd week of August. Dutch League = Eredivisie

AxtWUAe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock