Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,480
  • Views: Views 1,468,885

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
We must continue to despise Star Sports until it brings out the best sports content. This is because their management policies are always against the wishes of the audience. Sony and Viacom Why even their sister company Fox Sports respects the wishes of the audience. By the end of this month, Fox Sports Asia will end broadcasting. Many Malaysian and Singaporean audiences are worried about stopping the channel. If the management decides to shut down Star Sports like this, how many people in India will be saddened? Answer me!!!

Majority will b worried if they shut down.... Cricket is big in India, Star Sports is capitalising on it and heavily investing in it means it becomes difficult to give space to other sports in equal measure on tv. Being a football i understand ur and others feeling but u need to understand how a broadcaster plans strategy and reasons impacting it. All i can say is disney wilk make improvements, let these rights expire, also still i request that share feedback with broadcasters but it should productive understanding ground reality rather than just criticizing. If somehow one broadcaster cannot fulfill ur demand bcoz of valid reason, find ways to watch ur fav content online or request rival broadcaster to try and acquire that sports events rights

X48MkDx.jpg

Laver cup rights moves to sony from Eurosport

Some sports events moving from sony to viacom18, some from Eurosport to Sony and rest is for u to decode why :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock