Sports18 1 HD added by Dish TV @643

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 6,853
can someone pls help me too add this channel cant add through dishtv website

eqaGhRR.jpg
Any idea when is Airtel DTH going to add Sports18 HD ??

Tata Play users waiting too. Meanwhile Dish and D2H are having the vasooli bhai moment after a long time.
PH2zsFU.gif

But still SD feed unavailable so most of the dish d2h subscribers still won't be able to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022

u can't subscribe HD channel in SD box?
I have IR-2266 stb, i am watching star sports / sony sports HD channels with better clarity.

The only inconvenient is we have to subscribe 1 month for HD channels , SD channels we can subscribe per day basis

u can't subscribe HD channel in SD box?
I have IR-2266 stb, i am watching star sports / sony sports HD channels with better clarity.

The only inconvenient is we have to subscribe 1 month for HD channels , SD channels we can subscribe per day basis

You can subscribe but won't b able to watch the same. SD boxes do not have hardware requirement for decoding HD channels.

I believe dish d2h stopped providing SD STB sometime back for new connection. Did they resume the same later? I remembered they also started giving HD boxes at cheaper price point than SD counterpart . In any case there might still b many subscribers who would b having SD boxes and won't b able to watch FIFA World Cup if Sports18 SD remains unavailable .

Overall other broadcasters should adopt the strategy of promoting HD channels to subscribers by pricing it equal to its SD feed and operators should continue pushing HD boxes at lower price points. This will gradually lead to a situation where later on broadcasters will get option to phase out most of the SD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock