Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Be Added On 10th Nov By Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... Validity of this FTA box. Where to buy this box. Why this much of cost.

Google It Bro!

There Are Some Online Sites,

I Think Some Of Our Members Also Selling It,,,

Jio Cinema will be streaming FIFA World Cup with Multi Cam option available to viewers, hope Tata Play, Airtel Digital TV ,Dish D2h to add this feature on the linear channel. Back in early days, Tata Play and Dish TV used to provide such feature for cricket matches

Jio Cinema will be streaming FIFA World Cup with Multi Cam option available to viewers, hope Tata Play, Airtel Digital TV ,Dish D2h to add this feature on the linear channel. Back in early days, Tata Play and Dish TV used to provide such feature for cricket matches
Unlikely, don't think they will start a seperate service channel. On top of that digitally it's free to stream in 4K. Don't think they will be willing to give a service channel for free. Also novelty of watching in random angles is kind of dead.

Unlikely, don't think they will start a seperate service channel. On top of that digitally it's free to stream in 4K. Don't think they will be willing to give a service channel for free. Also novelty of watching in random angles is kind of dead.

New Service channel not added, DTH operators can add the feature on the channel itself .... Remember the Actve Sports trigger banner which used to flash on Star Cricket, Neo Cricket when India Cricket matches were aired on it and by pressing red button on remote we could access the service wherein we could select different camera angles, audio, get match information and other good options.

Also Jio Cinema app will b available to Jio, Airtel, Vodafone users and what i really want to know is if we can download the app on smart box / tv and watch the FIFA World Cup Matches in 4K on TV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock