Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Launch On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Harsha1996 bro , here is why i always request please carefully read the posts, understand the meaning and then reply. Please read again what i said

Infact the opposite is quite the truth. Airtel Digital TV is right now the best among all DTH operators and one compare the same based on any parameter

it means Airtel Digital TV is the best among all DTH operators and same conclusion can b arrived at by comparing the score/performance of each operator for various parameters. It "does not" mean Airtel Digital TV is best in all parameters as u have stated in reply to my post and same is listed below

You clearly stated airtel is best in any parameter...
That's the reason a person need to use this kind of emoji...

This is why i again urge/appeal to all members to first correctly decode what is being conveyed rather than being in a hurry to reply or make fun of a post. Still many other of my posts have been misinterpreted and wrongly understood, request all to give a proper read and then comment on the same

Last edited:
Infact the opposite is quite the truth. Airtel Digital TV is right now the best among all DTH operators and one compare the same based on any parameter

@dino29, bro u mentioned based on any parameter in the post u first posted can u read it...

You clearly stated airtel is best in any parameter...
That's the reason a person need to use this kind of emoji...

That's what I clearly mentioned...
it means Airtel Digital TV is the best among all DTH operators and same conclusion can b arrived at by comparing the score/performance of each operator for various parameters. It "does not" mean Airtel Digital TV is best in all parameters as u have stated in reply to my post and same is listed below

U mentioned any parameter and now u are saying it is not all parameters..
When u are saying it is best on any parameter... Then what is the difference between any and all parameters

U clearly mentioned based on any parameter airtel is best... But here u are saying it doesn't mean airtel is best based on all parameters...
I don't know what u are trying to do...
Anyways I don't want to drag this thing it is ur wish but u clearly mentioned
Based on any parameter airtel is best that's what I mentioned..

There is something i noticed.. only few days left for FIFA, around 4 days gap, Tata, Sun, Dishtv D2H added sport18 hd. That means these companies how much they give importance to customer requirement.
Definitely airtel will add this channel before world cup, but they are not serious compared to above mentioned d2h.
As an Airtel customer that make me unsatisfied.

Last edited:
There is something i noticed.. only few days left for FIFA, around 4 days gap, Tata, Sun, Dishtv D2H added sport18 hd. That means these companies how much they give importance to customer requirement.
Definitely airtel will add this channel before world cup, but they are not serious compared to above mentioned d2h.
Yes bro.... I want to change my dth.... Which is best

@dino29, bro u mentioned based on any parameter in the post u first posted can u read it...

That's what I clearly mentioned...

U mentioned any parameter and now u are saying it is not all parameters..
When u are saying it is best on any parameter... Then what is the difference between any and all parameters

U clearly mentioned based on any parameter airtel is best... But here u are saying it doesn't mean airtel is best based on all parameters...
I don't know what u are trying to do...
Anyways I don't want to drag this thing it is ur wish but u clearly mentioned
Based on any parameter airtel is best that's what I mentioned..

I quoted what i said and explained its meaning to u bro and fact is that how u understood it is where the fault lies. Incase u r still having doubts about meaning of my statement then kindly refer it to someone who has good command over English, he /she will tell the same thing as i have told.

"Best among all DTH" is a statement i made and the reasoning i gave in 2nd sentence that one can arrive at this conclusion by comparing score/performance of various operators across different parameters which means "overall score of Airtel Digital TV will b higher than others"..... It does not mean airtel will be ahead of others in every parameter

Last edited:

Wow! Now i understood howTata Play was not serious about catering to different set of audiences and delayed addition of Movies Now, Masti, B4U Music, TLC HD, History TV18 HD, France 24, DW TV, Living Foodz HD etc. before 2015-16 ...not being serious continued as they even added Colors Cineplex Bollywood, Colors Cineplex Superhits very late and still not serious about adding And Xplor HD, Investigation Discovery HD, ILove, BFlix, Goldmines Bollywood, Sony Ten 4 HD, Pravah Picture HD, Star Kiran HD. They r not giving importance to customer requirements. Right bro?

On a serious note, airtel digital tv is catering to entertainment needs of all segments of customers in a lot better way than others by providing all channels at affordable cost. They r even providing host of premium products and services which again proves their commitment to serve the niche customers in best possible manner. Overall they provide great user experience to all by delivering best of services.

Seriously, the kind of comments being made unnecessarily against airtel digital tv really makes me hope that they add pending channels alongwith Sports 18 HD at one go and give a befitting reply to critiques. Airtel Digital TV being projected in wrong light for no logical reason while no comments being made for far bigger shortcomings of other DTH operators

Anyways truth always prevails and i am confident that Airtel Digital TV will continue to shine even if efforts r made to malign their image

Last edited:
Still no update may be sports 18 hd along with mtv hd tonight or only sports 18 hd wait tonight.

i think channel will be added on 17th November :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock