Breaking Sports18 1 HD To Launch On Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a big problem if you are a football fan. Thankfully, Viacom is airing World Cup in non sports channels.
Which channels

Last edited by a moderator:
They will launch hd sports channel dont worry. They might launch it before Sunday
This is why i keep posting 👇👇

icdjpEm.jpg

Every single post of yours since joining the forum is about Sports18 1 SD on d2h. No, it will never be added, and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. One should learn to accept and adjust. We can criticise d2h for so many decisions (far, far more than Airtel) but if it says that most of its customers use HD boxes, surely the need for providing the SD feed is diminished, especially now that Dish TV has added it.

@JollyLNB da i partially agree with u but i feel even if 10 or 20 % of their subscriber base have SD set top box (includes both dish tv and d2h south customers) the company has the responsibility to even cater to their needs and add Sports18 SD feed. Noone should be left out from being able to watch their Favorite Sport in English Language Feed or other language feeds as available on this channel in coming future

@JollyLNB da i partially agree with u but i feel even if 10 or 20 % of their subscriber base have SD set top box (includes both dish tv and d2h south customers) the company has the responsibility to even cater to their needs and add Sports18 SD feed. Noone should be left out from being able to watch their Favorite Sport in English Language Feed or other language feeds as available on this channel in coming future
I think they will add it when I am not sure coz like @JollyLNB said majority use the HD version. I dont know about other southern states but almost all who use d2h in Kerala use it for hd since those who watch sd still use normal Cable STB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock