Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier price of sports18 sd & hd Channel ----> price14.16rs

Although both price channel top-up available on my airtel app

New reduced

ugVuNOb.jpg

pGjPYaU.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first time I'm seeing a channel being offered below the a la carte price.

hhEzNVm.png
BlSEf1N.png

Also, I can still see the old top-ups on the app and I'm subscribed to one of them.

z7kUwV2.png

Error in adtv,after adding sss2 also getting added

Buddy, surely there is some technical glitch going in ur DTH Account which is why certain wrong channels r getting activated each time when u opt of few of the channels. Please raise a complaint with airtel and request the senior supervisor over call to forward the issue to their technical team

Hope this move by adtv brings mtv hd addition news on adtv before double header fifa wc matches

Quite possible dada as Airtel Digital TV might have signed for a revised LCN placement slab under New Updated RIO agreement and now passing on the benefits to us.

Few weeks back some members were speculating & stating that Airtel has bad relationship with Reliance so Sports18 addition won't happen, hope now they got to know the actual truth as not only Both SD and HD Feeds of Sports18 have been added but also now being provided at discounted price on Airtel Digital TV platform. Few days later maybe even Free Preview will be provided for these channels by Airtel Digital TV

Still Sports18 SD and HD not available under respective Viacom18 SD and HD bouquets listed on Airtel Thanks App. Most probably when pending Viacom HD channels get added then these will b added together in the bouquets

Earlier price of sports18 sd & hd Channel ----> price14.16rs

Although both price channel top-up available on my airtel app

New reduced

ugVuNOb.jpg

pGjPYaU.jpg
Sun Direct was the first one to offer these channels at this promotional price. Now it shows 14.16 in Sun Direct website. Airtel has both in a la carte. Some might subscribe to the wrong one. Anyways, so no free preview ?
suv5x5W.jpg

Still Sports18 SD and HD not available under respective Viacom18 SD and HD bouquets listed on Airtel Thanks App. Most probably when pending Viacom HD channels get added then these will b added together in the bouquets
As of now they have added all the packs with Sports 18 1 SD and HD which they can. Other packs they can add only after adding pending Viacom HD channels. These respective packs does not list Sports 18 SD and HD. But it'll get added along with these packs. Refer the below thread where I had updated.
Yeah. Airtel is very irritating at this. They always do an half baked work at channel addition. Still channel addition and deletion via app, sms and deletion through missed call no. +918604754294 not activated for Sports 18 1 HD. They are yet to update these for Mega music also, which was added long before.

They have updated the pack though, in Airtel thanks app.
zdLX9bc.jpg

Last edited:
Sun Direct was the first to offer these channels at this promotional price. Now it shows 14.16 in Sun Direct website. Airtel has both in a la carte. Some might subscribe to the wrong one.
suv5x5W.jpg

As of now they have added all the packs with Sports 18 1 SD and HD which they can. Other packs they can add only after adding pending Viacom HD channels. These respective packs does not list Sports 18 SD and HD. But it'll get added along with these packs. Refer the below thread where I had updated.

I said the same thing bro, English Entertainment + Sports combo SD/ HD packs r listed on Airtel App but Sports18 is missing in them. Also still other updated bouquet which include Sports18 r not available . As the pending HD channels r launched all of these changes will b implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock