Discussion Sports18 1 & Sports18 1 HD - Free Preview

Guys,

Do You Think, Free Telecast On JioCinema Will Take FIFA To An Higher Reach??

Also Reach Reach And Usage Of JioCinema App??
For sure bro, even In my circle more people are talking about fifa Cup for the first time... Jio customer base will surely help fifa to reach more audience... And Ofcourse jio using this as testing for ipl they will improve their app and all...

Exclusive Tamil Channel is running in JioCinema.

a0FbxPj.png

Could someone tell me why no Malayalam commentary feed in sports 18 HD

Could someone tell me why no Malayalam commentary feed in sports 18 HD
No language feed on TV only on JioCinema
Guys, How's 4K Feed?? On Bigger Screen TVs??
Depends on which camera you use the main feed was awesome after 75mins till then there were buffering problems on JioCinema but big problem was Main Camera didnt have scorecard
DSOi56a.jpg

The second camera was HD Feed but had scorecard so I was swapping between both feeds. All in all the experience was really bad

No language feed on TV only on JioCinema

Depends on which camera you use the main feed was awesome after 75mins till then there were buffering problems on JioCinema but big problem was Main Camera didnt have scorecard
DSOi56a.jpg

The second camera was HD Feed but had scorecard so I was swapping between both feeds. All in all the experience was really bad
How to swap camera in jio cinema?

How to swap camera in jio cinema?
Select up arrow there will be settings(gear) icon on top right near that 2nd icon on left side there is camera icon like video camera icon in whatsapp video call click on that it is showing 5 options. Main Feed, Extended Camera(HD quality of Main Feed I think), Tactical Camera(some drone cam), Cable Camera(Spider Cam) and Player A camera(always on a selected player)

You can choose whichever you like however yesterday only Extended camera showed scorecard the others didnt have scoreboard

Is tata play

Providing sports 18-1 & sports 18-1HD is free or not

But I'm getting sports 18-1 sd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock