Sridevi Bungalow | Priya Prakash Varrier

I don't know whether this is an official biography of Sridevi, but the reputation of the famous winking girl will be torn to shreds if she steps into Bollywood playing the life of one of our legendary actresses, that too one who died so tragically. Plus, I don't think the title is appropriate. Asianet has a famous comedy show, Badai Bungalow, and putting a Malayalam actress in a tragic movie (that too a biopic) with the name of a Malayalam comedy show is deeply inappropriate.
P.S.: Moderators, I had thought this was a Malayalam film and had reported this post. Kindly ignore it. :tup:

As I said above:
I don't know whether this is an official biography of Sridevi, but the reputation of the famous winking girl will be torn to shreds if she steps into Bollywood playing the life of one of our legendary actresses, that too one who died so tragically. Plus, I don't think the title is appropriate. Asianet has a famous comedy show, Badai Bungalow, and putting a Malayalam actress in a tragic movie (that too a biopic) with the name of a Malayalam comedy show is deeply inappropriate.
Priya Prakash Varrier's Sridevi Bungalow is a slap on Sridevi's memories

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock