DDF Exclusive Sristi Digital now as Hathway Agartala

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Wef Tommorrow, SRiSTi Digital Cable, the only MSO in Tripura tied up with Hathway West Bengal and launched Test Service with 415 Channels & Services with Jio DVB-C HD STB.

Conversion is still ON. Till now, Only BENGALI Channels & Sony Group Activated. Even LOCAL CHANNELS are not added yet. Today is Bengali New Year, so work is delayed.

I paid 350+ 18% GST for Package.
Jio HD Box is offered as Free.
Side Note: To gain xtra bucks, the Cable Operators do not offer HDMI Cable & Battery.
Since most of the rural audience using Old CRT TVs only. But I managed Full Setup.

I will try to post Channel List once it is fully functional.

TIA

Good that Jio is not killing small competition but taking them together. Strange behaviour of RIL.

Wef Tommorrow, SRiSTi Digital Cable, the only MSO in Tripura tied up with Hathway West Bengal and launched Test Service with 415 Channels & Services with Jio DVB-C HD STB.

Conversion is still ON. Till now, Only BENGALI Channels & Sony Group Activated. Even LOCAL CHANNELS are not added yet. Today is Bengali New Year, so work is delayed.

Side Note: To gain xtra bucks, the Cable Operators do not offer HDMI Cable & Battery.
Since most of the rural audience using Old CRT TVs only. But I managed Full Setup.

TIA
Does the set top box same as what we get from jio gigafiber? Like can we use it with ethernet cable or wifi to see ott platform shows?

TIA
I paid 500 xtra for the jio box and there was a box that they gave us earlier costing was 1500 so in total we gave 2200 for the box and for telecasting channels we give 300 montly...they are actually looting us and in hathway official site there our state's name tripura is also not mentioned so they knw how they have setted up hathway in tripura unofficially

I paid 500 xtra for the jio box and there was a box that they gave us earlier costing was 1500 so in total we gave 2200 for the box and for telecasting channels we give 300 montly...they are actually looting us and in hathway official site there our state's name tripura is also not mentioned so they knw how they have setted up hathway in tripura unofficially
If cable operator switch to some other company he change STB free of cost. Where as 500 extra you paid is for HD STB in exchange for SD STB I guess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock