SRK starrer Chennai Express storms ahead with Rs 92 crore

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
Rohit Shetty's big budget action-comedy Chennai Express has made the most of the Eid weekend solo release. The Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone starrer's high decibel promotion has also paid rewards as the film has swept the box office to set a new weekend collection record. Also, calling it a clean family entertainer has helped, as the film ended its weekend (paid previews on 8 August included) with Rs 92 crore, an outstanding fete on all counts.

Indiantelevision.com > All About Cinema... > SRK starrer Chennai Express storms ahead with Rs 92 crore

so this movie will also cross 100crore good to see

But, public remember forever movies like 3-id*ots, never remember this kind of Masala movies after few months...

I don't know why people are even comparing this with 3 id*ots. 3 id*ots was pure class.

Commercially Chennai Express may go ahead of 3 id*ots, but 3 id*ots will always be miles ahead of Chennai Express. No comparison whatsoever.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

pakka family entertainer....king khan rocks once again....a great applause to rohitshetty...they never damage tamil culture in anyparts of the film, ready steady po...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock