SS HD3 and SS HD4 packages

shuknopata said:
Thanks brother. I am looking for a reason to kick my D2h HD 2011 box. Its very slow and hangs a lot from day one. Though i have almost no complaint about their channels or quality. I am using Platinum HD.

Now my plan is South special + Sports1 + Sport2 + HBO Combo. So 594 in total.

For HBO combo you need to activate HD access fees as well of Rs 125 per month. Total Rs 719 per month.

I would recommend you to take Mega HD pack plus HBO Annual pack which would be Rs 665 on average per month.

Since you already spoilt by using Platinum HD pack in D2H so you will miss a lot of channels in your selected pack.

gautamsky said:
For HBO combo you need to activate HD access fees as well of Rs 125 per month. Total Rs 719 per month.

I would recommend you to take Mega HD pack plus HBO Annual pack which would be Rs 665 on average per month.

Since you already spoilt by using Platinum HD pack in D2H so you will miss a lot of channels in your selected pack.

I think you've missed a point. Lets recap again

Package: 180rs
Sports1: 85rs
Sports2: 105rs
HBOs: 99rs
Thats 469rs in total. So 125rs for HD Access Fee makes it 594rs/monthly.

I live in Bangladesh, that means there is no warranty claim here. If my STB shows any problem after choosing MEGA, then i have nothing to do except buying another new connection. So monthly payment if safer for me, though its costly.

Yes i will have may be half of less channels in Tata or my package plan. But the point is among all those channels i only miss History TV HD. All other channels of my watchlist are covered.

Thanks you for your suggestion.

ssparikshya said:
shuknopata bro why don't you look at DishTruHD+ or you need DVR too ?? :huh

In Bangladesh Dish TV is costly compared with Airtel/Tata/Videocon. And to get a news Tata HD i connection i only need to buy a Tata STB, as i already have LNB, Dish and cable setup.

But yes if i need to buy a complete new connection here or if i livev in India, Dish TV HD count would be preferable.

Thanks everyone. I bought Tata Sky yesterday. Only one drawback still i am facing is no 1-80 programmable channel list like Videocon. Favourite starts from 900!

UI and STB is way ahead of d2h. But its hard to compare VQ and AQ.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock