• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

    Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

SS HD3 channel's sound volume is very much low and also its echoing too !! (1 Viewer)

skm30

Registered
Joined
26 Dec 2013
Messages
876
Reaction score
306
Guys, SS HD3 channel's sound volume is very much low and also its little bit echoing too. Have you all noticed it !!
 

sky4us

Banned
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
You r right bro. SS3 HD has too low sound in comparison to SS1 HD, SS2 HD & SS4 HD.

And bro its not echoing but its not clear open sound as SS3 is having instead its like coming out of a closed box. But adds r coming with good sound, I think this sound problem is only with the present match commentary. But the same match commentary is coming in good sound on SS3.
 

Sanjeev

Registered
Joined
12 Apr 2012
Messages
4,962
Reaction score
870
Re: RE: SS HD3 channel's sound volume is very much low and also its echoing too !!

sky4us said:
You r right bro. SS3 HD has too low sound in comparison to SS1 HD, SS2 HD & SS4 HD.

And bro its not echoing but its not clear open sound as SS3 is having instead its like coming out of a closed box. But adds r coming with good sound, I think this sound problem is only with the present match commentary. But the same match commentary is coming in good sound on SS3.
Bro have u got somr news for more hd channels :huh
 

sky4us

Banned
Joined
20 Jun 2014
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
Sanjeev said:
Bro have u got somr news for more hd channels :huh
Bro, at the end of March they will add some more HD channels, also they will add some more SD channels.
 

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Dream Legend
Joined
16 May 2011
Messages
22,080
Reaction score
31,005
sky4us said:
Bro, at the end of March they will add some more HD channels, also they will add some more SD channels.
Your last thread said, TS will add 8 HD channels between 31-Dec to 03-Feb.

Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

But only 2 HD channels added and you are now extending the timeline till March. And next month you will again extend to April. What do you think of doing like this?

Don't post false news!!

..
 

Sanjeev

Registered
Joined
12 Apr 2012
Messages
4,962
Reaction score
870
Re: RE: SS HD3 channel's sound volume is very much low and also its echoing too !!

Sadiq said:
Your last thread said, TS will add 8 HD channels between 31-Dec to 03-Feb.

Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

But only 2 HD channels added and you are now extending the timeline till March. And next month you will again extend to April. What do you think of doing like this?

Don't post false news!!

..
Yes bro he is just giving date after date but nothing happened yet and we all know that in March once migration will happen they will add all pending hd and sd channels
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock