• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

ss hd4 on airtel (1 Viewer)

amansingh

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Guys is there any news of star sports hd 4 addition on airtel.? With shifting of hd2 we have lost one football dedicated channel.. All is left is 3 cricket channels...

sagar.patnaik

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Doesnt look like they are going to add it soon else like dish and TS they would have added at the same time

amansingh

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Yeah.... Bt is v important channel...so i think both parties will be trying their best to get it on the platform

Duke

Dream Shine
Reaction score
May be after World Cup, once cricket fever dips and ADTV can better negotiate with Star on pricing !!

anilkumardash

Registered
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm missing a lot of important football matches, Now a days. Better switch to Dish.

amansingh

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Yea bro ss hd 4 is premium channel ..it is more impportant than ss 3 and 2....dont know wen will dey add it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock