STAR Bharat completes One Successful Year Today!

Dream15

Reaction score
STAR Bharat's First Anniversary! Star Bharat completes it's first year today, 28th August 2018.
Launched on 28th August 2017 as a FTA Hindi GEC, this channel has achived a lot in it's first year itself and has touched the hearts of the rural as well as semi-urban and urban audiences, and has been a tough competitor to it's rivals.
The channel has grown indeed and has a big family now, as well as its logo on air ;)

Last edited:
Yuck. Not a single decent show on this network from the beginning. I dont know how this channel got any TRP. The only show that WAS decent, was Nimki Mukhiya and they started Papa By Chance and its a good show for now.
Star One was and always will be way better than this channel.

I prefer the Life OK name to both Star One and Star Bharat. It was a sign that Star is a modern and urban broadcaster. On the one hand Star is left with only Movies OK now. On the other hand Zee has 4 & channels now, with a fifth (&café) coming soon.

But one of those & channels (&TV) should learn from Star Bharat and go for DDFD (this does not mean FTA). This is what Life OK did when its ratings were low (by becoming Star Bharat), and unless &TV becomes available on Free Dish, it will be difficult for it to survive.

Last edited:
I prefer the Life OK name to both Star One and Star Bharat. It was a sign that Star is a modern and urban broadcaster. On the one hand Star is left with only Movies OK now. On the other hand Zee has 4 & channels now, with a fifth (&café) coming soon.

But one of those & channels (&TV) should learn from Star Bharat and go for DDFD (this does not mean FTA). This is what Life OK did when its ratings were low, and unless &TV becomes available on Free Dish, it will be difficult for it to survive.
I too wish to expand Ok brand as a counter to & brand.Life ok,movies ok,music ok etc.But star bharat become a rapid success so star will not think about it.

Movies OK should become a classic channel. Currently we have only Sony Max 2 as Zee Classic will shut down.

Anyway Star bharat created its own space.So it cannot be treated as a conversion of Life ok or star one.Better to launch ok channels retaining star bharat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock