Star Bharat re-evaluating future plans?

Rajpatil98

Reaction score
First Star One to Life OK & then to Star bharat.

Star bharat has never been a successful since it's inception. All the ratings it has received were only due to DDFD. After TRAI rule we were able to see it's true ratings. If we compare, life OK's last week rating were around 240000.while for star bharat post DDFD removal, it's unable to reach even 240000.

I believe amongst all the 3 channels (star one,life ok,star bharat) Only life Ok was successful as the shows like mahadev were so popular. But later they also started depending only on saavdhan india which made it worst.

Let's see what revamping STAR does this time.

I believe amongst all the 3 channels (star one,life ok,star bharat) Only life Ok was successful as the shows like mahadev were so popular. But later they also started depending only on saavdhan india which made it worst.
Life OK had a fresh look and modern approach with novel content. Star Bharat was a step back in a way.

After the 2018 rebrand of Star Plus the network has been biasing in favour of it and against Star Bharat.

I think STAR Bharat should just shut down.
Theres no use of continuing this network, it does not get any ratings. It should simply air old STAR classics from 2000s or just shut its transmission and STAR shouldn't revamp the channel, just shut it down and focus only on 1 network. Or make it a classics channel. Their choice.

I think STAR Bharat should just shut down.
Theres no use of continuing this network, it does not get any ratings. It should simply air old STAR classics from 2000s or just shut its transmission and STAR shouldn't revamp the channel, just shut it down and focus only on 1 network. Or make it a classics channel. Their choice.
Only Sony should have two GECs (SET and Sony Sab). The others should all shut down their secondary GECs or convert them to classic rerun channels (reruns of classic shows). Viacom should not even think about launching Colors Jazbaat.

They have bharat in name so should be targeting rural India with DDFD but instead of that they are targeting India aka urban population who can afford paid DPO and flagship chs. It seems star is confused

If they dont want to join DDFD then they should target urban peoples now.
Should change the logo size and show channel name in english. If possible should change the name of the channel. Star bharat gives feelings like a deshbhakti channel.
I never watched star Bharat after its revamp, the only reason was its logo size, its too large 😏😏.
Even I dont watch star plus because I dont like its logo, graphics and theme too. Previous logo and graphics was nice.
My favorite TV network is SONY 😍😍😍

They have bharat in name so should be targeting rural India with DDFD but instead of that they are targeting India aka urban population who can afford paid DPO and flagship chs. It seems star is confused

Exactly bro
Sorry for off topic
That's by they telecast Kya Haal Mr paanchal?
Monday to Saturday
7-10 am
3 hours Everyday for Re run show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock