Star Bharat to be available on DD FreeDish as b'caster's fourth FTA ...

rinku758

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Going FTA seems to be the flavor of the season. Star India’s Hindi general entertainment channel Life OK, which will be soon rebranded as Star Bharat, is now slated to be available on DD FreeDish.

Recently, one of India’s largest broadcasting company Star India had won additional slots on pubcaster’s FTA KU-band service (DD FreeDish) by bidding slightly over Rs. 160 million. At present, the two Star channels on the platform are Star Utsav and Star Sports First.

Launched in 2011 in an earlier avatar, this is the second time that Star has re-branded a channel. And, the new name is Star Bharat.

According to industry sources, shows such as May I come in Madam, Sher-E-Punjab Ranjeet Singh and Chandrakanta will go off air and shows like Savdhaan India and Ghulam will continue. Shows like Kya Haal Mr Paanchaal, produced by Optimystix, are among the new launches.

Aayushman Bhava, produced by White Horse Telefilms (a murder mystery) and Zama Habib’s Nimki Mukhiyaan,which was supposed to have aired on Star Plus, has now been shifted to Star Bharat. It’s a story about a girl who becomes a village chief and changes her entire village.

Star Bharat is also likely to launch a bhajan reality show Om Shanti Om produced by Colosceum Media, which will be likely judged by Baba Ramdev along with Sonakshi Sinha, Kanika Kapoor and Shekhar Ravjiani.

Star Bharat to be available on DD FreeDish as b’caster’s fourth FTA offering

Last edited by a moderator:
i think star is providing these channels as few of ddfree dish channels will be available in encrypted format....u can only watch it if u have stb from dd free dish

Good news for FTA lover
But my suggestion is "Star Bharat" name is not good.{mixing of Eng.+Hindi}
Replace with "Star India" as feel better name.☺️

MUMBAI: Going FTA seems to be the flavor of the season. Star India’s Hindi general entertainment channel Life OK, which will be soon rebranded as Star Bharat, is now slated to be available on DD FreeDish.

Recently, one of India’s largest broadcasting company Star India had won additional slots on pubcaster’s FTA KU-band service (DD FreeDish) by bidding slightly over Rs. 160 million. At present, the two Star channels on the platform are Star Utsav and Star Sports First.

Launched in 2011 in an earlier avatar, this is the second time that Star has re-branded a channel. And, the new name is Star Bharat.

According to industry sources, shows such as May I come in Madam, Sher-E-Punjab Ranjeet Singh and Chandrakanta will go off air and shows like Savdhaan India and Ghulam will continue. Shows like Kya Haal Mr Paanchaal, produced by Optimystix, are among the new launches.

Star Bharat to be available on DD FreeDish as b’caster’s fourth FTA offering

DD FREE DISH have good days with high demand for business.:tup.
Star India open its :gift: With good news.
In features may be star India reserve one slot for its music genre channel V.:v

Last edited:
b75f6797bda2573dcb197dcdc5b39907.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock