Star CJ appoints Ramakrishnan as the new CFO

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Star CJ Network, a home shopping network, has announced the appointment of Ramakrishnan.

N as its new chief financial officer. Taking charge of his role at Star CJ, Ramakrishnan will play an important part in strengthening the organisation and being part of the team to grow the business.

A qualified Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary, Ramakrishnan was the CFO of Foodworld Supermarkets & Health and Glow Retailing based out of Bangalore, immediately before taking up the current assignment. He has over 25 years of work experience in companies of repute including Bunge India and Tata BP Lubricants.

Ramakrishnan said, “I am delighted to be a part of Star CJ. It is a pan India player and is positioned well to capture a larger market share. I look forward to significant growth in business which will further strengthen our position.”

Added Star CJ Network CEO Kenny Shin, “Ramakrishnan’s appointment as the chief financial officer marks the beginning of new and exciting developments in Star CJ. With his knowledge of finance and strategic planning, he is confident of implementing a roadmap to achieve the next level of growth for this company.” Star CJ appoints Ramakrishnan as the new CFO | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock