• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Breaking Star & Disney India appoints Kevin Vaz, infotainment & kids CEO

Akash J.B.

Registered
Reaction score

Raju lal

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder who will replace Uday Shankar
I Guess it's K Madhavan Only.
Yeah even i also think same because right now beside him there is no one who is capable to handle star
Currently K Madhavan is handling the whole Star and Disney in India. That promotion happened recently and his current duty is big. I think for leading Disney Asia Pacific, any executive from the parent company is called. Disney India(including Star) may directly report to Walt Disney through the executive. Or else they may appoint a new face from other company. If K Madhavan is promoted to that position, it will be a great achievement for him and surprise for us..!

Rd22

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah even i also think same because right now beside him there is no one who is capable to handle star
Also Disney Restructuring Disney movie and Sports Business in India, Both Movie Studios and Star Sports still Disney not appointed New CEO and I think After IPL Disney Relaunching ESPN, because only for IPL Media rights auction.

KAR

Registered
Reaction score
Also Disney Restructuring Disney movie and Sports Business in India, Both Movie Studios and Star Sports still Disney not appointed New CEO and I think After IPL Disney Relaunching ESPN, because only for IPL Media rights auction.
Movie Studio is bound to shut down, regarding sports it may turn out true.

KAR

Registered
Reaction score
I
Currently K Madhavan is handling the whole Star and Disney in India. That promotion happened recently and his current duty is big. I think for leading Disney Asia Pacific, any executive from the parent company is called. Disney India(including Star) may directly report to Walt Disney through the executive. Or else they may appoint a new face from other company. If K Madhavan is promoted to that position, it will be a great achievement for him and surprise for us..!
I guess they should try to approach James Murdoch as he knows the Market & also Star.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock