Star Gold and Star Gold :HD

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
As per the epg , Star Gold and Star Gold :HD has now same movie listing.. well almost 80% same movie on both these two channel. only late night slot movies and very few movies on different times are different on these two channels...

Optimus_Prime said:
As per the epg , Star Gold and Star Gold :HD has now same movie listing.. well almost 80% same movie on both these two channel. only late night slot movies and very few movies on different times are different on these two channels...
Yes I m also watching yesterday..

Optimus_Prime said:
Yes I also noticed that.

Yes from last couple of days, this is mainly because of new movie channels launching and sharing of movie library from one channel to other channels like star gold movies which they were playing from the last 15 year or so of director Harry Bajwea like DILWALE, QAYAMAT, DEEWAANE etc are now showing on Zee network from last week.

In the same way zee are sharing with max, star gold, utv & vice versa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock