DDF Exclusive Star have withdrawn their all Kannada channels logo from Govt's logo approval website

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Today I have found that Star have withdrawn their all Kannada channels like Star Suvarna, Star Suvarna HD & Star Suvarna Plus logo from the Govt's logo approval website.
At first I had searched them under Class 38, found all 3 logos are withdrawn by parent company just today.

Then, start searching them under Class 41, found same result.

Friends, withdrawn of any existing channels logo, means either channel is going to shut down or new logo will be introduced. But, there are no new logos are found by me on that website for above mentioning channels.
No idea, what is going to happen. Let's finger cross and hope for the best! 🙏

They've withdrawn means new logo they've applied just like Discovery did with D sports Logo . Got new logo accepted so withdrawn the old logo .

No shutdown bro.Most probably new logo and Star Suvarna's re-branding since their ratings is low. A re-branding is must for them.

A rebrand has been rumoured for months but hasn't happened. It's high time.
Otherwise Star Suvarna's existence will be complicated since others are far from them. Now they are backward in all aspects. They should have a 'Star maa' model rise up. Atleast to a 3rd position.
Any way trai's new tariff rule will force them

No shutdown bro.Most probably new logo and Star Suvarna's re-branding since their ratings is low. A re-branding is must for them.
I was so afraid, thanks for the assurance.
But, no new logos are found there for these channels.

I was so afraid, thanks for the assurance.
But, no new logos are found there for these channels.
May soon get updated.
Do you think Star do like that while they expanded their presence with a Sports channel their?Suvarna is an established brand in Kannada. They may have poor performance now, But not at a situation of shut down.

Last edited:
May soon get updated.
Do you think Star do like that while they expanded their presence with a Sports channel their?Suvarna is an established brand in Kannada. They may have poor performance now, But not at a situation of shut down.
I was sure that nothing will be happened wrong there, but was little bit afraid too. I want to see Star Suvarna as in no.1 or no.2 position & Star Suvarna Plus as Star Suvarna Movies and it's HD version too.

I think after re-branding 'Asianet Suvarna' to 'Star Suvarna' they never changed the graphics.At the same time Asianet and Star Maa changed graphics two times. Star Suvarna's re-branding and package didn't worked well already and now its completely outdated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock