Star India Again Offering "Star Sports 1 Bangla" In Promotional Scheme For 90 Days

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,307

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
6cNFUtW.jpg

Star India getting expected ratings for its Bangla channel :lol: Now once again giving promotional offer . Marathi is still available for their tech team only.

Can we expect a Star Sports Assamese too then? :lol:
Too small market. For now Star should license couple of sporting events to Pride East Entertainment. They are already doing it with ISL. Dunno the point of having Hindi audio in North East Live. Meanwhile I still think Star should scrap regional channels and push everything to Star Sports First with multiple audio feeds. That's how we can also get regional commentary on HD if they launch Star Sports First in future.

Actually the problem is, Star Sports 1 Hindi is already included in Star Bengali Value Pack 49. Most of the bengali people already have taken it and people like me who have taken from ala carte, they took SS1 English. And previously Jalsha Movies also broadcasted IPL and other cricket match in bengali. So people are not going to pay for SS1 Bengali. I think this channel is going to shutdown after 6 months..

Actually the problem is, Star Sports 1 Hindi is already included in Star Bengali Value Pack 49. Most of the bengali people already have taken it and people like me who have taken from ala carte, they took SS1 English. And previously Jalsha Movies also broadcasted IPL and other cricket match in bengali. So people are not going to pay for SS1 Bengali. I think this channel is going to shutdown after 6 months..
People were actually mad about cricket airing on Jalsha Movies. It's bad to occupy your only Bengali movie channel with cricket. Same should be also applicable to Star Gold. Don't need sports on movie channels.

Last edited:
Anyway we want
Star Sports Urdu SD & HD
Star Sports Malayalam SD & HD
Star Sports Telugu HD
Star Sports Tamil HD
Star Sports kannada HD
Star Sports Bangla HD
Star Sports Assamese SD & HD

Wakeup Star Wakeup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock