Star India brings back ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ as a Hotstar Original Read more

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Star India is bringing back its popular TV soap ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ after a gap of three years. New episodes of the show will be available exclusively on the network’s digital platform Hotstar as a Hotstar Original series from 24 November onwards. Arnav and Khushi will return with fresh episodes of the show, now renamed as ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Jashn’. New episodes will be available every week on Tuesday and Saturday. ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Jashn’ will comprise eight 10-minute episodes, showing a day in the life of Arnav and Khushi, three years into their marriage. Star India head of digital Ajit Mohan said, “’Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Jashn’ is yet another significant example of breakthrough content produced under the Hotstar Originals brand. It is in line with our continuing endeavour to create great stories for the Hotstar audience.” ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ was among the top-rated shows of 2011–12, and the lead pair Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani were popular among the youth. The show went off air in November 2012. Hotstar since its launch has offered curated episodes of the show in its library. Sobti said, “It never felt like the show ended. I kept receiving feedback and mails from fans as they continued to watch the previous season on Hotstar. The entire team of the show is back for this series and we hope to recreate the same magic.” Irani added, “I am confident of the success of ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Jashn’. It’s not only the fans but even we are all glad to be back. I think Hotstar’s popularity among the youth will do well for the show and vice-versa.” Some other Hotstar Original titles include ‘On Air With AIB’, a news satire hosted by AIB, and ‘M Bole Toh’, a talk show featuring celebrities from Bollywood. The platform also got on board ‘Phir Bhi Na Maane Badtameez Dil’ from Star Plus as part of its original content, but the show will be taken off the platform soon.

Read more at: Star India brings back ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ as a Hotstar Original | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

3rd part of this show starting. on Hotstar :skd

Part 1 was good but 2 was not uptown the mark now let's see how part 3 do ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock