Star India gears up for launch of SMS HD, FX HD

Re: Star India gears up for launch of Star Movies Select HD and FX HD

shawl_who said:
so, FX HD coming up as well, in June :eek:hya
Not in June bro !!
Please go through the news lines which says that 'FX HD is also expected to launch in the quarter ended June', means it will be launched anytime in this quarter of April, May & June, and most probably in the April itself, as another news which came some days back said that Star India is planning to launch two HD channels in the english entertainment segment in April !!

shawl_who said:
there was news that they r planning to launch another sports chnl, and mirror its HD version as well... :k

i think news was to launch one more hd channel i.e. ten hd 2 but i have never heard any news regarding any other sport channel from zee as they have already 4 sports channels under their bouquet.

also 2 neo hd channels ll b launched by sep/oct this year only

skm30 said:
Not in June bro !!
Please go through the news lines which says that 'FX HD is also expected to launch in the quarter ended June', means it will be launched anytime in this quarter of April, May & June, and most probably in the April itself, as another news which came some days back said that Star India is planning to launch two HD channels in the english entertainment segment in April !!

oops... :shy, yeah u r right, it may happen before June as well, more gud news that means ;) :eek:hya

Great News So 2 More English :hd Channels Coming from STAR Network ;):tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
i think news was to launch one more hd channel i.e. ten hd 2 but i have never heard any news regarding any other sport channel from zee as they have already 4 sports channels under their bouquet.

also 2 neo hd channels ll b launched by sep/oct this year only

I didnt hear abt NEO HD chnls :skd, they hardly have live sporting contents.. to sutain their chnls :hehe

shawl_who said:
I didnt hear abt NEO HD chnls :skd, they hardly have live sporting contents.. to sutain their chnls :hehe

Neo Sports Broadcast set for mega revamp; sees Rs 400 crore equity infusion
Channel Upgrade to HD:

“We will convert both our channels; Neo Prime and Neo Sports from SD to HD. We aim to make this transition in October-December 2015 quarter,” says the man, who besides being an avid golfer, played as many as four other sports competitively at university and club level.

Read more at: http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/sports/neo-sports-broadcast-set-for-mega-revamp-sees-rs-400-crore-equity-infusion-150323

shawl_who said:

@ sarfaraz bro - please post that link of neo channels here also.

neo channels wud b discontinuing its sd versions n ll launch its hd versions.

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sarfaraz bro - please post that link of neo channels here also.

neo channels wud b discontinuing its sd versions n ll launch its hd versions.

Already my Dear Karan bro posted the Link bro :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock