DDF Exclusive Star India new Rio Packages as per old TRAI rules w.e.f 1st Feb 2020

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
u4SVwsy.jpg

TktZETs.jpg

y6aYRK8.jpg

all rs 19 channels r there, no sports channels reduced price, star always demand very high money

They formed boutiques with above Rs.12 channels. So, they might revise again as per revised tariff order from 01-Mar-2020
Yes they can . They've published now new one because they're Launching new channels from 1st February.

These are the old RIO, The number of bouquets are more than the number of pay channels and the prices are also old. Closing the thread, for now, to avoid any confusion!

Edit: Reopened the thread, after renaming the title. Please don't get confused, these are NOT per the revised rules.

Ok so these are temporary RIO only for February month As old RIO will not be applicable after Jan 31st 2020. Right @Siva bro :huh: Broadcasters will publish new Rio on 15th Jan according to new Trai rules which will be effective from 1st March 2020. This is my understanding .

Ok so these are temporary RIO only for February month As old RIO will not be applicable after Jan 31st 2020. Right @Siva bro :huh: Broadcasters will publish new Rio on 15th Jan according to new Trai rules which will be effective from 1st March 2020. This is my understanding .
Yes, that is correct. All the thread titles for various networks have been modified to that effect, mentioning "Old Trai Rules"!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock