STAR India to become FIH’s media partner for eight year (From Jan 2015 to Dec 2022)

rohank3

Reaction score
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) and STAR India have signed an eight year strategic partnership to improve the production of international hockey broadcast and extend hockey’s reach worldwide. The ground-breaking deal will run from January 2015 to December 2022. During the period of the deal, FIH will look to host a major event in India each year.

STAR Sports will be the host broadcaster for key FIH events both in India and throughout the world and will be responsible for ensuring consistent and high level production.

Good Month for Star Sports.Now we can watch Hockey in Good AQ and PQ along with best Hindi Commentary

Basil Ak said:
Good Month for Star Sports.Now we can watch Hockey in Good AQ and PQ along with best Hindi Commentary

Do you enjoy hockey?

It is a matter of concern whether it is continued till 2022 or not.

Really it's good month for star sports.. 1st they lost AUS OPEN from 2015.... but they gained BWF, FIH & ASIA CUP rights tis all happened with in one month... good to see star sports is spending their money in all sports...still 11 months to go so we can expect more sports rights from them

In our area no star sports channels since 1 month.....may be....due to high price....missing Australian open...

Karthik said:
Now Tensports loosing to Star India.
First Neo now Ten.Star having real good start.They have gained four rigths while lost 1.They got BWF, FIH, ASIA CUP and Eredivise Duth League 2013-14.I hope they return to the way they broadcasted sports 6 months ago.

piinku1 said:
Do you enjoy hockey?

It is a matter of concern whether it is continued till 2022 or not.
Yeah bro i enjoy hockey, but i only see HIL and India Hockey Team Matches.

now i will not going to witness FIH tournament for free as i have to pay extra ala carte price to dishtv for the match but i will not going pay extra so simply i will going to loose the FIH action :'( :'( :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock