Star jalsha HD and Jalsha movie HD not additional by Dishtv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motasim111

Reaction score
In couple of days before when i asked Star India they said that Dishtv network is available for star jalsha HD n Jalsha Movie HD

Here with their reply

VWRvbvj.jpg

Then 3-4 days gone but dishtv not added those channels .As par curiosity I asked them again here they reply me with it

LB4FWsz.jpg

So as par last reply by Star India #DishTv not add Star jalsha HD n jalsha movie HD ....

Deal is break in Midway..

ye tho hone hi tha....

wait as per below reply recd from Rom1mor bro.

Rom1moR said:
Dishtv works on strategies n moves..some channels tries to make a deals with higher input prices which puts price burden on customers..
Thr was a time dishtv did not had all the channels from Sony,star,other alliances..
One fine mornin dishtv set top boxes turned on with a message..
'Pls don't turn off durrin update..'n after that what happened is what u r gettin to see today..around 50-60 channels from sony,star& other alliances at a time along with a new software..

I hope it won't spoil dishtv and star's next deals :( :(

Dish TV is not making the deal with Star HD Channels. that's why Asianet HD is still Pending in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock