• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Star Jalsha HD And Jalsha Movies HD Addition On Hathway

TushShar

Registered
Joined
24 Mar 2015
Messages
3,618
Reaction score
1,537
Star Jalsha Movies :hd and star jalsha :hd would be added today on Hathway.... source)E-mail of Star India
 

Rajkumar

Contributor
Joined
8 Feb 2016
Messages
17,752
Solutions
2
Reaction score
27,236
samand said:
Star Jalsha Movies :hd and star jalsha :hd would be added today on Hathway.... source)E-mail of Star India

bro......you recd same mail for Dish tv also.....and 24 hours past...there is no availability of channel in Dish tv....

but accept Digital cable is fast service then DTH...sure its added by today or tommorow:tup:tup
 

TushShar

Registered
Joined
24 Mar 2015
Messages
3,618
Reaction score
1,537
rajkkummari said:
bro......you recd same mail for Dish tv also.....and 24 hours past...there is no availability of channel in Dish tv....

but accept Digital cable is fast service then DTH...sure its added by today or tommorow:tup:tup

Yes bro it will add other wise star doesnt reply like this when the channel is not available on dth... :tup

 

Rajkumar

Contributor
Joined
8 Feb 2016
Messages
17,752
Solutions
2
Reaction score
27,236
samand said:
Yes bro it will add other wise star doesnt reply like this when the channel is not available on dth... :tup

:tup:tup
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock