Star jalsha & jalsha movie HD channel available DTH & cable

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 16,070

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Star India has signed carriage deals with leading direct-to-home (DTH) operators and several key multi-system operators (MSOs) in West Bengal for its Bengali high-definition (HD) channels Star Jalsha HD and Jalsha Movies HD.

The channels will be available on DTH platforms Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV and MSOs like Hathway Cable & Datacom, DEN Networks, Siti Cable, Manthan Broadband, GTPL KCBPL, Digicable, Meghbela Digital and AMBC. The content on HD channels will mirror their standard-definition (SD) siblings.

Star Jalsha is a Bengali GEC while Jalsha Movies is a Bengali movie channel.

14 April 2016 launching
star jalsha & jalsha movie HD

Star jalsha & jalsha movie HD logo looks

See as I said Star always puts pressure on Airtel,despite of Space crunch they will need to add these channels and neglect many other important channels :-/ :-/

kumarvishwas said:
See as I said Star always puts pressure on Airtel,despite of Space crunch they will need to add these channels and neglect many other important channels :-/ :-/

i wonder how they will manage to add in such a low space :-/ :u

So Adtv is also adding it along with Tata Sky:clap:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock