Breaking Star Kiran added by SUN DIRECT

They might HD version to grad odia market but due to migration it's 50-50 chances

I Don't Think They Will Add Kiran HD,

Pravah Picture HD Addition Was Different Scenario
What different scenario bro? Kindly elaborate. If they do not have Odia HD Channels how can they satisfy Odisha Customers?
And @Vadirocks bro when Sun will add TV9 Bangla? Are they not having good relation with TV9 Group? They even did not add TV9 Bharatvarsh.

What different scenario bro? Kindly elaborate. If they do not have Odia HD Channels how can they satisfy Odisha Customers?
And @Vadirocks bro when Sun will add TV9 Bangla? Are they not having good relation with TV9 Group? They even did not add TV9 Bharatvarsh.
He will not elaborate....he just create hype and that's it....he will not tell the reason....he will say he cannot disclose....

Sales Wise, They Are Doing Progressive Moves At Maharashtra Bro! New Partners ASM Etc That's Why Added Pravah PictureHD,,, But It's Not The Case At Odissa,,,,

Until They Get More TPs, I Don't Think They Will Add Kirano HD

He will not elaborate....he just create hype and that's it....he will not tell the reason....he will say he cannot disclose....

Sometimes I Can't Disclose Bro!

But This Time As Of Now Kirano HD Not Adding Due To Bandwidth Issue Said By My Source

in odisha also sundirect sale is very good thats why sun is adding odia chañnel in regular basis.so i think hd version will be added after 6th june

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock