DDF Exclusive Star Launching 2 Regional Sports Channel & 2 Hindi Movie Channel by 31st Dec 18

Any chance of Star Sports Urdu ? We dont have any dedicated sports channel in Urdu language.

To clear it off,

Star Sports Regional Launch Phase 1:
SS1 Hindi
SS1 Tamil

Star Sports Regional Launch Phase 2:
SS1 Kannada
SS1 Telugu

Star Sports Regional Launch Phase 3:
SS1 Marathi
SS1 Bengali
SS1 Gujarati
SS1 Malayalam

Good news is, all these will be launched within April 2019.

There is no potential plan for other languages than listed above from Star.

Star Sports Khel is itself named as Star Sports First before Launch ok.. So its not a new upcoming channel.
Star Sports Khel was the pre-launch interim name of Star Sports First.
If both of u are following this rule, then SS1 Kannada is impossible.
Coz, already it's license convert into SS3.
But, besides SS3, SS1 Kannada is also coming. So, nothing is impossible here. :biggrin:

If both of u are following this rule, then SS1 Kannada is impossible.
Coz, already it's license convert into SS3.
But, besides SS3, SS1 Kannada is also coming. So, nothing is impossible here. :biggrin:
I don't think you understood.
SS3 and SS1 Kannada is a different strategy altogether.
SS Khel was focused to be FTA channel and a decision was taken to rename it to SS First.

ALso, what would be the content/purpose of SS Khel if it were to launch separately? Another FTA?

I don't think you understood.
SS3 and SS1 Kannada is a different strategy altogether.
SS Khel was focused to be FTA channel and a decision was taken to rename it to SS First.

ALso, what would be the content/purpose of SS Khel if it were to launch separately? Another FTA?
They are very cleaver. That's why they had used the name "First" for FTA. So there are chances for SS Second, Third, Fourth and so on if they want for FTA.

They are very cleaver. That's why they had used the name "First" for FTA. So there are chances for SS Second, Third, Fourth and so on if they want for FTA.
Man.
facepalm-head.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock