Star Movies all set to paint the town yellow

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: A movie channel dedicated to make its viewers “Happy” – now that’s a promise tough to keep. But, thanks to the incredibly cute minions and Pharrell Williams, Star Movies is all set to make its viewers happy with the premiere of Despicable Me 2 on the 7th of September.

Star Movies has been a constant leader in the movies category, backed by the resistant brand equity, strong library and bestseller premieres. As the festive season in India kick-starts this September, the channel announces the double premiere of Despicable Me 2 on the 7th of September, 1pm and 9pm.

Star Movies believes in setting new benchmarks in entertainment by screening the best of blockbuster premiers, an advantage of having unparalleled library strength.

Despicable Me 2 captures an array of emotions. Despicable Me 2 grossed 970 mn at the box office making it the most profitable film in the 100-year history of Universal Studios.

On the occasion of the premiere, Kevin Vaz, General Manager – English Cluster, Star India said, “September has an entertainment-packed calendar starting off with Despicable Me 2 and will be followed by other Hollywood blockbusters.

We intend on keeping audiences enthralled throughout the festive season.”

Star Movies has always gone that extra mile to enhance the movie watching experience, and it continues to do so by giving its viewers a chance to win exclusive Minion merchandise. Answer simple questions related to the movie while watching the movie to stand a chance to win original Universal Studios merchandize throughout the day.

Star Movies, India’s biggest movie channel is dedicated to bringing the best of movies from Hollywood to celebrate this festive season.

Catch the animated sequel premiere of Despicable Me 2 on 7th September, 1pm and 9pm only on Star Movies.

Star Movies all set to paint the town yellow | Indian Television Dot Com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock