Breaking Star movies HD showing Star word / zee cafe program

Sumitk70

Reaction score
Star movie HD / SD running English program Master chef Australia .. program another episode run also zee cafe or star world in different time slot.
9pMJc8Z.jpg

MasterChef Australia is airing on Star Movies since last year itself. Because of it's popularity. You will also find re-runs of it on other channels like Zee Cafe. So it has nothing to do with shutting down of Star World India. Social media engagements would prove it. It was even available for free to stream on Hotstar while other International shows required subscription.

MasterChef Australia is airing on Star Movies since last year itself. Because of it's popularity. You will also find re-runs of it on other channels like Zee Cafe. So it has nothing to do with shutting down of Star World India. Social media engagements would prove it. It was even available for free to stream on Hotstar while other International shows required subscription.
But before no promotion was done it was all silent telecast now they're advertisement it running promos below so many more we'll soon see on SM after SW shutdown .

But before no promotion was done it was all silent telecast now they're advertisement it running promos below so many more we'll soon see on SM after SW shutdown .
I agree with some extent. This is why I think it is not logical to shut down all GECs while starting a new feed for a movie channel that has lost it's purpose. They need to keep Star World Premiere HD instead of converting it into one of new channels. Star Movies Select SD is totally not required. It would've been ideal when it first launched with 365 premieres. Nowadays it's just Star Movies lite.

I agree with some extent. This is why I think it is not logical to shut down all GECs while starting a new feed for a movie channel that has lost it's purpose. They need to keep Star World Premiere HD instead of converting it into one of new channels. Star Movies Select SD is totally not required. It would've been ideal when it first launched with 365 premieres. Nowadays it's just Star Movies lite.
What if they use Disney International HD for showing MasterChef Australia, since it is the only English GEC left in Disney-Star? People like @iDJ bro will be outraged. Already there are hardly any dedicated channels for youth entertainment shows. It will simply not fit the tone and taste of the channel, but knowing Disney-Star, they could do anything at all.

I'm very happy with star world being shutdown alongside premiere HD they always show repeated same show like modern family and Bosch and stopped airing My favourite shows like Malcolm in the middle and who's line is it anyways I wish star world focused on shows which launched on 1996 to 2007 But anyways I'm happy that's all

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock