Star Movies Select HD review

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
One of the worst channel of star

only very few people will like to watch this documentary type, slow moving, bore movie channel

I think if you watch one time you will not go again to watch another movie.

We already know how the contents of this channel would be. So, we can't say it as a worst channel. Whoever saying this channel as a worst channel, what is/was your expectation about this channel?

On this channel critically acclaimed movies will be shown
Be it action, adventure, drama or Comedy

Yesterday Snatch Movie was telecasted which was a Action Movie

I think it's a good movies channel as it's theme is ''stories'' ;
Would be great as long as they show with minimum ad breaks :)

I don't know why MSM group is not launching Set Max HD has in my view Set max has one of best Movie collections in it's library with some Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi. If MSM launches Setmax HD along with Sab HD then I think list of important HD channels will be completed :sp

supermachi said:
One of the worst channel of star

only very few people will like to watch this documentary type, slow moving, bore movie channel

I think if you watch one time you will not go again to watch another movie.

Brother you can't say that. Every person's taste is different. Personally i am very happy to have such a channel which is going to show little different movies than others.

DishHD said:
I don't know why MSM group is not launching Set Max HD has in my view Set max has one of best Movie collections in it's library with some Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi. If MSM launches Setmax HD along with Sab HD then I think list of important HD channels will be completed :sp

so you want sooryavansham in HD :d :rofl

shuknopata said:
Brother you can't say that. Every person's taste is different. Personally i am very happy to have such a channel which is going to show little different movies than others.

I agree.

SMS HD is so ''stories'' themed channel & those go don't watch shows in Star World or Zee Cafe would find difficult to understand them ;);)

I saw Romancing the Stone yesterday and it was a wonderful movie today I m recording WAR HORSE which has won lot of Oscars....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock