Star Network channels won't be available in the US Cable TV services, to go Hotstar-only

azaanabbas

Reaction score
Star Plus is shutting down in USA January 5th. Sad news for many. What is your opinion on this?

binw1x.png

But question is how many customer will pay then to watch channels through HotStar and how many opted out for Jadu TV type set top boxes. A tablet is not an alternative to a TV

But question is how many customer will pay then to watch channels through HotStar and how many opted out for Jadu TV type set top boxes. A tablet is not an alternative to a TV

Developed countries have mostly smart Tvs so they can stream directly there and don't need those STBs. And i heard internet there is 10 times cheaper than cable/dth so they have cord cutting trend which is totally opposite of what we have in India.

Last edited:
Developed countries have mostly smart Tvs so they can stream directly there and don't need those STBs. And i heard internet there is 10 times cheaper than cable/dth so they have cord cutting trend which is totally opposite of what we have in India.
But there is a small problem. They have faster Internet speed but limit on bandwidth

But there is a small problem. They have faster Internet speed but limit on bandwidth
You mean FUP.I guess most homes there use fixed line which have no FUP.
A basic cable package in US cost around $60 adding on top it you need to add indian channels, so this is a bargain for them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock