RE: "Star Parivaar Awards 2016" Coming Soon On Star Plus

SdroEZI.jpg

Thanx for Share and Snaps mgparmar bro and Raghvendra

abhi123 said:
Thanx for Share and Snaps mgparmar bro and Raghvendra

Welcome dear

Meet Bros team up with Palak Muchhal for special anthem of STAR Parivaar Award 2016

Composer duo Manmeet and Harmeet Singh, popularly known as Meet Bros, have joined hands with singer Palak Muchhal to compose the anthem of upcoming STAR Parivaar Awards 2016.

Meet Bros have added their signature tune to the anthem, which was originally produced by composer Pritam Charkoborty.

“We are excited to compose the anthem for the award show and the tune we have is fresh and vibrant. It will make you want to get up and dance to the music and can be enjoyed by the whole family,” Manmeet and Harmeet said in a joint statement.

Palak has lent her voice to the anthem.

“I’m happy the duo (Manmeet and Harmeet) wanted me to sing this anthem and that I could be a part of the STAR family. I think singing for TV is not much different from movies and this sound is really different from the tracks I have sung on,” Palak said.

STAR Parivaar Awards acknowledges the achievements of actors in the television industry.

The award show will take place on April 27.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/music/meet-bros-team-up-with-palak-muchhal-for-special-anthem-2764399/

Farah Khan, Omung Kumar, Goldie Behl announced as jury of STAR Parivaar Awards

Ace choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan and directors Goldie Behl and Omung Kumar have been announced as the jury members of the upcoming STAR Parivaar Awards 2016.

The trio will choose the winners from the nominations in various categories of the awards show, which honours the achievements of actors in the television industry.

“I’m extremely excited to be a part of the jury this year. We have been watching STAR Parivaar Awards since the last 15 years and my whole family is fond of it,” Farah said in a statement.

“Star Plus and I are associated since very long and it is great to be a part of them once again. All the participants were great and it was a very tough decision to choose the best,” she added.

Omung, who came into the limelight after he directed the Priyanka Chopra-starrer “Mary Kom”, said: “Being part of the jury with Farah Khan and Goldie Behl is a privilege for me”.

Commenting about his association with the channel, Goldie said: “We went through a lot of montages and footages and had to shortlist from them. All scenes shown to us were par excellence. Star Parivaar Awards 2016 will be a tough battle between all actors competing for the top spot. May the best win”.

Hosted by “Nisha Aur Uske Cousins” fame actress Aneri Vajani, STAR Parivaar Awards 2016 will take place on April 27. A telecast date is yet to be decided.

Farah Khan, Omung Kumar, Goldie Behl announced as jury of STAR Parivaar Awards | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

I also forgot about that

RE: "Star Parivaar Awards - 2016" Coming Soon On Star Plus

Starts 28 May 2016 @ 20:00hrs On Star Plus, Star Plus HD & Hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock