Star Plus brings an entertainment-filled Sunday with its latest original offering ‘Ankahee Dastaan’

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 7,160
Nazar ki Ankahee Dastaan is from 9-11pm 2hrs entertainment is on the way.

Nazar Episode was not uploaded till now. Just uploaded an hour ago!

Watched on Hotstar literally "maja nahi aaya".
It was like I'm watching some flop TV show's last episode as channel ask to shut show and everything was in rush.
Show's charm was missing, I remember I used to watch this show only because of comic characters like chudail and watching stupid stuff they used to do give me a laughter ride.
But, today's episode was like Daayan Daayan Daayan.
Waiting for next Dastaan seems Pratigya will come in next Sunday episode. But, how they are doing things in this Ankahi Dastaan will not work for ratings.
If they literally wanna favour with these Dastaan they should telecast the ending episodes of shows which shut in COVID era. At least they'll garnish them some ratings.

Now this is looking promising. Hopefully we will see entire cast of Season 2 specially those kids.

Ankahee Dastaan - Pratigya Review

Popular TV saga Pratigya never let it fans down. The special segment of it's AnkaheeDastaan's story is designed in such a beautiful way n hitting hard on society that it will hook u to ur TV screen. Just watched it on Hotstar, guys don't forget to catch it at 9pm on Star Plus. You'll definitely enjoy it with social message.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock