Star Plus brings an entertainment-filled Sunday with its latest original offering ‘Ankahee Dastaan’

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 7,119
Only 3 shows?
That's enough for now. As they'll not get the desired ratings from it and bringing Dance+ 6 too. Each episode of D+ is 1-1:45 hrs after including ads it will cross 1:30-2 hrs.
But at same time I feel they'll give D+ 6:00 or 10 pm slot as many shows are already clashing on 7-10pm.
Let's hope for the best entertainment. I'm missing old days when weekend was thing on TV. Specially shows like Khichdi 3, Ek Chabi Hai Pados Mein, Baa Bahu aur Baby, etc.

If I would be their I would have suggested Ankahee Dastaan of shows like Khichdi, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Shararat, Karishma ka Karishma. As these shows comeback is dream to many audience who literally like entertainment.
But, Yes their Pratigya segment I like the most seems I would not find any interesting story other than this as it's giving social message which really means a lot in today's era where many couple has past and which can't kept hidden in today's social media environment.
It also suggest that nothing should be hidden in between husband and wife if their is related to past and that also in beautiful way.
I still think this track would be in show when lockdown situation takes place and shooting was effected. That stupid Meera entry ruin story.

They'll bring it Rajan Shahi has put that show on ankahee daastaan
No confirmation was made and serial cast was never seen shooting. Although they'll give only one show to one producer.

Ankahee Dastaan : Nazar clocked 1.6 telivision rating. Which is bestest for Star Plus on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock