Star Plus launches new show ‘Tere Sheher Mein’ in 10 pm slot

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,213

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Star Plus is all set to launch a new daily soap titled Tere Sheher Mein.

The show will launch today (2 March) &TV will be aired every Monday to Saturday at 10 pm. It has been produced by Directors Kut &TV stars Gautami Kapoor, Sachin Tyagi &TV Hiba Nawab amongst others.

Tere Sheher Mein is the story of the rich &TVaffluent Mathurs &TV their three daughters. A part of a close knit family, one of the daughters shares a special bond with her father. She doesn’t have to struggle for anything that she ever wants &TV that is a point of concern for her mother. The daughter comes face to face with an unexpected challenge &TV her life takes a 360 degree turn. She is forced to move from a comfortable life in Mumbai to Banaras &TV thus begins her journey of her coming of age from a pampered girl to becoming the support system for her family.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/star-plus-launches-new-show-tere-sheher-mein-in-10-pm-slot-150302

Yeah i'hv seen the Promos of this show on STAR Plus ...let's see ;)

Why had u maitioned &TV in every line.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Why had u maitioned &TV in every line.

Yes good question asked by you bro...I also want to know the answer ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock