Good News Star Plus Shows To Air Monday-Saturday From 29 February 2020

Star Plus keeps on doing this. After 6 days they'll make it 7 days & when they'll have new weekend shows then again all these shows will be shown only 5 days.
Meanwhile Star Jalsha was the original channel to show serials on all 7 days and it has not backtracked even after the introduction of weekend reality shows which were absent before 2018. In fact Zee Bangla has caught on.

Very few Hindi GECs show serials on Saturdays let alone Sundays. Sony Sab has tried many times to show either serials or reality shows on Saturdays but never succeeded.

Last edited:
So no upcoming reality shows on Star Plus? Dance+ ended and MasterChef is ending.

So no upcoming reality shows on Star Plus? Dance+ ended and MasterChef is ending.
As long as Balaji shows are aired on a channel, be it Naagin, KZK, YHM or Kundali Bhagya, nothing else can take precedence over that. Reality shows are seasonal in nature whereas serials are year-round. Look at how these shows have transformed the fate of these channels; Zee TV is heavily reliant on the two Bhagyas, Colors on Naagin and Star Plus on YRKKH. Similarly TMKOC is the lifeline of Sony Sab though it is the antithesis of a Balaji show (because it is a comedy serial).

I think they are doing this until ipl gets over because during last ipl their big reality show voice flopped very badly(0.6 trp) so now they dont want to take that risk again....after ipl they will again make serials 5 days week and launch new reality show on weekend slot

Personally I feel doing daily soaps for six days will not help as people also need break so during weekends people either watch reality shows or stand up comedy show like ks or go on outing with the family members

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock