Star Plus to air Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ this Diwali

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Pardes-Mein-Hai-Mera-Dil.jpg

MUMBAI: This Diwali, Star Plus will be airing Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’. There will be a sneak peek at the show on 8 October.

Produced by Balaji Telefilms, the series is said to be inspired by the 1997 film ‘Pardes’.

The show features Arjun Bijlani and Drashti Dhami in the lead roles as Raghav and Naina respectively. Veteran actor Surekha Sikri plays the role of Indermati Mehra, who takes pride in single-handedly running the family business in Austria.

Currently being shot in Austria, the show revolves around the love story of two individuals brought together by a series of happy coincidences. Dhami will be making her comeback on television with the show; this will also mark the first time she will be seen on Star Plus.

Speaking about the show, Dhami said, “I love working with Balaji Telefilms. ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ is the story of a strong, independent woman, Naina. She is a firm believer in love. Naina is her mother’s support system and finds a friend in her at all times.”

Bijlani, who has already worked on multiple Balaji Telefilms shows, praised Ekta Kapoor’s team of writers for coming up with the best scripts. “I will be seen as Raghav, who is kind at heart and high-spirited. His sense of humour lightens up any situation for strangers and family alike,” he added.

Star Plus to air Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ this Diwali | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock