Breaking STAR Plus to revamp in July

Alia Bhatt has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Star Plus’ new look, which is set to be rolled out this summer.

The channel has long been re-working on its new programme strategy, with a number of poor performing shows being axed, and in their place coming the fresh new concepts. Launching in the coming weeks will be will be ‘Krishna Chali London’, ‘Mariam Khan – Reporting Live’ and new gameshow ‘Sabse Smart Kaun’. The current tagline ‘Rishta Wohi, Soch Nayi’ is also expected to be revampd.
Alia Bhatt to become face of new look Star Plus?

Alia Bhatt has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Star Plus’ new look, which is set to be rolled out this summer.

The channel has long been re-working on its new programme strategy, with a number of poor performing shows being axed, and in their place coming the fresh new concepts. Launching in the coming weeks will be will be ‘Krishna Chali London’, ‘Mariam Khan – Reporting Live’ and new gameshow ‘Sabse Smart Kaun’. The current tagline ‘Rishta Wohi, Soch Nayi’ is also expected to be revampd.
Alia Bhatt to become face of new look Star Plus?
It's already revamp to Nayi Soch.

Last edited:
even i was about to ask will logo change too....currently during ipl star logo with black backgroung id been displayed all around ground

even i was about to ask will logo change too....currently during ipl star logo with black backgroung id been displayed all around ground
I think if there going to a change in logo it will be the slight change I.e. change in colour or something because if they make huge change in logo then they will have to change logo of all star channels(regional & sports), which is unlikely to be done. as they are looking to revamp star plus only.

I think if there going to a change in logo it will be the slight change I.e. change in colour or something because if they make huge change in logo then they will have to change logo of all star channels(regional & sports), which is unlikely to be done. as they are looking to revamp star plus only.
Can anyone make logo in white colour?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock