Breaking STAR Plus to revamp in July

I think if there going to a change in logo it will be the slight change I.e. change in colour or something because if they make huge change in logo then they will have to change logo of all star channels(regional & sports), which is unlikely to be done. as they are looking to revamp star plus only.
Sports logos have no resemblance with other Star channels. Also chances are high for major logo change.

No guys, I expect either the current version to go a bit darker, or else a new orange-white coming up, just like other GEC channels like Zee TV

No, no! Star channels change their logo every 6-7 years. Don't expect it from Star Plus. They last changed it only in 2016. On the other hand, Star Gold and Star Movies have had the same logos since eternity. :wall:
Revamp here means content change.

No bro. Expect one. Their nayi soch didn't work. They need to have a rebrand
No, no! Star channels change their logo every 6-7 years. Don't expect it from Star Plus. They last changed it only in 2016. On the other hand, Star Gold and Star Movies have had the same logos since eternity. :wall:
Revamp here means content change.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock